Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just back from the East Coast. 800 hundred miles of turnpikes and toll roads. Never going to complain about gas taxes in California again.

Wow, what a trip. I made tremendous contacts with the ADA managers in each city. Was able to scout swim locations and make media and harbor patrol contacts. I have made some changes in where I am going to swim based on any number of reasons. I am still waiting on final approval for most of the routes. Of course that doesn't stop me from training.

Strangely enough I didn't have much time to train while I was on the East Coast. To busy going from city to city talking to people and looking at the different swim locations.

So ithink that I will grab a swim suit and some handcuffs and go swimming. i will blog again soon. Please get out and get active!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

putting to waste some good money that could have been used in other areas of development for the business involved.

7:02 PM  
Blogger overnight cash advance said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
I beg of you, just check out my cash advance with savings account blog.

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I was searching for blogs about associations and found yours. Reason I was searching for associations is I have one and I'm looking for ways people run theirs.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home