Wednesday, September 14, 2005

They heard about Escape from Diabetes in Germany

I will write again after I swim this evening. It is getting quite exciting. Just received final approval from City of Baltimore. I am set for all four cities next week. Washington 9/20, Philadelphia 9/21, Baltimore 9/22, New York 9/23. All swims shall finish at 8am. Check out my website for locations. Please come on out to support Escape from Diabetes. Cheer me on, maybe offer up a warm towel after the swim.

I just received a very nice email from a young mother in German wishing me well. This is getting worldwide exposure. I am just so excited to see that people are inetested. Got run. Time to hit the Beach

4 Comments:

Blogger shawndenton4648 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brian,
Just wanted to say we are all cheering for you back home in the bay area and can't wait to hear the details of your first "victory crossing" swim in D.C.
Diabetes doesn't stand a chance.

Best of luck,
The whole gang at Linguinis, Bladium and one really hot (but not sweaty)Vanilla Gorilla

1:02 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Go and click my blog.

12:47 PM  
Blogger sceptic said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Search for my cash advance washington dc blog, please!

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home